We are a leading and award-winning supplier of ingredients and equipment for the wine industry. As part of our expansion in the region we are looking for motivated Technical Sales Specialists responsible for developing and closing new business within a defined geographic area. We are seeking individuals with great sales skills and self-motivation who can:
• Identify and develop new customers and sales opportunities
• Be energetic, focused and highly self-motivated requiring limited supervision or follow-up after initial training in Company products and services
• Plan, develop, execute and support all the activities to produce the targeted sales and profit goals
• Gather industry and competitive data to keep the company informed of new sales opportunities and competition within the Company’s market
• Develop quotas for the continued development of Company product lines. Coordinate this activity with purchasing to ensure proper levels of inventory
• Direct and/or participate in trade shows to demonstrate company products and services to potential and current customers
• Assist in the evaluation of new products / processes / product lines with regard to the wants, needs and desires of the customer base (or to acquire new customers)
• Smoothly coordinate personal selling efforts with Company accounting and distribution personnel.
• College Diploma or University Degree in a relevant discipline desired
• 3+ years experience in sales
• Extensive network of contacts in the beverage/wine industry, particularly within wineries
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation/communication skills
• Excellent negotiating and closing skills
• Ability to work independently as well as under pressure in a changing environment
• Effective multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Proficient in standard computer business programs
This is a long form text area designed for your content that you can fill up with as many words as your heart desires. You can write articles, long mission statements, company policies, executive profiles, company awards/distinctions, office locations, shareholder reports, whitepapers, media mentions and other pieces of content that don’t fit into a shorter, more succinct space.
Articles – Good topics for articles include anything related to your company – recent changes to operations, the latest company softball game – or the industry you’re in. General business trends (think national and even international) are great article fodder, too.
Mission statements – You can tell a lot about a company by its mission statement. Don’t have one? Now might be a good time to create one and post it here. A good mission statement tells you what drives a company to do what it does.
Company policies – Are there company policies that are particularly important to your business? Perhaps your unlimited paternity/maternity leave policy has endeared you to employees across the company. This is a good place to talk about that.
Executive profiles – A company is only as strong as its executive leadership. This is a good place to show off who’s occupying the corner offices. Write a nice bio about each executive that includes what they do, how long they’ve been at it, and what got them to where they are.
This is a content preview space you can use to get your audience interested in what you have to say so they can’t wait to learn and read more. Pull out the most interesting detail that appears on the page and write it here.
JUCLAS USA Inc 902 Enterprise WAy STE M Napa, CA 94558 US
Copyright © 2023 JUCLAS USA Inc - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder